Monday, July 19, 2010

my future home

Ladies and Gentlemen,
You are looking at one of the brand-new lease holders of a lovely home located at the following address, along with my future housemates Lisa Sambat and Alex Stark!

2110 Prichard Road
Silver Spring, MD
20902


We have a yard, a porch, a big basement/den, 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a dining room, a washer/dryer set, and I'm so excited!!! While all three of us imagined us living within DC proper in our year as young college graduates in our nation's capitol, in the end, the combination of trying to stay within our budget and not get mugged/shot on the way back from work in the evenings led us to expand our search elsewhere. And I must say, I'm quite happy with what we've got!
The commute to work will be about 30 minutes long one way by metro, and more expensive than I would like, but that's the premium for living in a safe neighborhood! We are just a 5-10 minute walk away from the Wheaton metro on the Red Line, near a big shopping area, and there is an elementary school and lots of young families in our area.

2 comments:

  1. sooo cute!!! i hope i get to visit you there at least once :) good job on your house hunt and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the house Min! It looks like the house you always wanted to live : ) I bet you want to go down there now and started to make the house into your HOME. Cannot wait to go there with you.
    Very good job going through the process to rent yours very first time. I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete