Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Workout - 2.3.2010

5:35 EASY, BABY.

Well, that felt good! Today's been an insanely productive day. I had Spanish this morning and talked to my professor (and finally got the courage to speak up and answer questions in my Spanish 202 class; believe me, it's hard when the whole class has studied at least a year of Spanish and you just started last semester), and she said that she can tell that I've been studying because of my speaking ability! WoOoOo!!
I then had International Macroeconomics, which was super interesting but a crap ton of information for one class. We talked about the post-crisis global economy and the changes that are going to occur in international economic governance, current account balances, monetary and fiscal policy...pretty cool, actually. Then, I rushed to El Table and grabbed a quick but satisfying lunch of a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup and then off I went to the library for a meeting with my presentation partner and a public speaking tutor to go over our presentation for Friday's class.

Well, the rest of the evening entails practicing my presentation and doing some Spanish homework. Time to shower and head to dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment