Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SPRING BREAK 2010...

...is but hours away! By this time tomorrow, I will be en route to Georgia to compete in a tournament with my ultimate frisbee team. It's my last Spring Break in college, and my last one with this beloved frisbee team to which I've dedicated so much time, energy, so many tears, moments of frustration and elevated stress, but from which I've experienced so many laughs, silly dances, jokes, and steps towards becoming a stronger person.
Our itinerary:
3/20 - 3/21 : Tournament in Statesboro, GA
3/22 - 3/25 : Hat Tournament, beach house stay on Folly Island, SC
3/25 - 3/26 : Drive back up the East coast
3/27 - 3/28 : Tournament in Stonehill, MA
Should be tons of fun! Plus, one of my best friends, Steph B, and I will be having a huge dance party with the team at the beach house to celebrate both of our birthdays :)
I didn't really have a huge birthday celebration, actually I barely celebrated my birthday at all. However, today it was beautiful and sunny and 65 degrees so some of my friends and I had a picnic outdoors for lunch before rushing off to all of our classes and meetings and homework sessions. For just an hour, we breathed in the fresh spring air and enjoyed each other's company. It was LOVELY.
Well, back to the big push before I get to get off campus for a little journey down South! Just one more exam and some packing and I'm home free :)
PLUS I get to see Mom tomorrow because we're stopping by at the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment