Friday, April 9, 2010

chin up

Ok. I'm done moping now. Kind of. At least for this weekend.
The Whiptails are headed to Warwick, Rhode Island tomorrow for Sectionals! The teams in the Metro Boston area are going to compete for 7 spots for Regionals...here we go!!! While I may not be able to be physically on the field, as a good friend put it, "You can be a presence on the field with your load voice." True. I am loud. And I am too talkative for my own good.
I know that I can be just as effective as a sideline player, teammate, and captain as I can be on the field, and while I'd give almost anything to be able to run around and play, this is all I can give right now, so that is what I will do.
Alright. I need to be up in 6 hours to leave for the tournament...should probably get to bed. Especially now that the pump-up mix I made for the 1.5-hour ride out there is now complete. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment