Tuesday, April 6, 2010

i. am. employed.

I haven't yet decided to accept or decline the position but...*drumroll please*...I HAVE A JOB!!!! I just received an email from the French Embassy informing me that I have been accepted as a French Teaching Assistant in the Académie de Poitiers (meaning the school district of Poitiers, France)! I don't know the exact specifics about my placement yet (whether I'd be teaching high school, middle school, or elementary school or what town it is going to be in), and unfortunately, those won't be released until the summer, after I make my decision about whether or not to go ahead and do it.
I have until April 18th to make this big decision, so I will definitely be thinking about long and hard...I just wish the deadline wasn't so soon!

Though I don't feel like this leaves me set for next year, as I'm not sure I want to spend next year in France, I'm really excited just to receive this acceptance!!! No matter what, I know I have this amazing opportunity to take, and who knows, maybe I will! I just need a little more time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment